123.hp.com/envy 5540 HP Printer Support
123.hp.com/envy 5540 is a multifunction printer which thrills you with its performance and multitasking ability. This printer has also Energy Star ratings saving you power. Print, scan, and copy options include adjusting the contrast; brightness and rotation in the preview which can be easily controlled using the control panel in the printer’s 2.65 inch CGD display; thanks to the 500 MHz printer processor coupled with 128 MB DDR3 RAM. Hence this is an excellent printer in this price range supporting wide variety of media inputs like photo paper, glossy photo paper, matte plain paper designed to meet all your needs.
HP Envy 5540 ePrint
HP ePrint is a service provided by HP, that enables you to print from your HP printer from any corner of the world provided you have an active Internet connection and your HP printer should be ePrint enabled.
HP Envy 5540 Wifi Print or Wireless Print
Wi-Fi Direct is a technology that connects you directly to the HP printer from your Wi-Fi enabled devices. You can print without connecting to the internet or to a local network.
HP Envy 5540 Airprint
AirPrint helps you connect wirelessly your Air Print enabled HP printer to your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch with the Apple iOS v4.2 and later versions of the operating systems.
123.hp.com/setup envy 5540 – HP ENVY 5540 UNBOXING PRINTER
Before you can unbox the entire printer package, it’s always safer to check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the printer device out of the box.
- Once you take out the 123 HP Setup 5540 printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the printer.
- If you lift the scanner lid you’ll see few more packaging materials surrounding it. Remove them as well.
- Now close the scanner back to its place.
- Open the printer and you’ll see an 123 HP Envy 5540 ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
- Close the ink cartridge. Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the color coded ink box in a few minutes.
- Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the 123 hp printer paper tray back into the place.
123.hp.com/envy5540 – 123 HP ENVY 5540 PRINTER SETUP
Installing HP Printer Software for ENVY 5540 Printer:
- Turn ON the ENVY 5540 PRINTER.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- Go to 123 HP Envy 5540 Drivers and click→Check now. This will identify any out-of-date or missing drivers and software automatically (or) you can Click→Go to download the driver
- If prompted, select a method to identify your printer model, and then follow the on-screen instructions to go to the download page.
- Click Download next to the full feature driver (recommended), or Click→Basic Drivers for other driver options.
HP Envy 5540 Windows Install
HP Printer Install Wizard tool helps you to automatically locate latest and best printer. You can directly download it from www.hp.com/123/envy5540 or 123.hp com/setup
HP Envy 5540 Please follow the below steps:
- Download the 123 HP Envy 5540 Setup Printer Install Wizard.
- Run the Install Wizard after turning on the printer.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer and the computer.
- When the computer is connected to the internet, the Wizard automatically displays the best suited driver available for your 123.hp.com/envy 5540
- Click on the suitable driver.
HP Envy 5540 Setup Mac
The HP Envy 5540 Printer is built into Apple’s software update feature on your Mac computer. You probably need not have to download anything to print from a printer.
www.123.hp.com/eprint/envy5540 or 123.hp.com/setup envy5540
Nevertheless, this is how you go about it.
- Connect the HP printer set up to your Mac computer or a network where your Mac computer is also connected.
- Run the software update from Apple. From Software updates menu click install or update all for any updates.
- Add your 123 HP Setup Envy 5540 printer to the printer’s list using System Preferences in the Apple menu.
HP Envy 5540 SmartPhones Install
Through HP Envy 5540 ePrint enabled printer, you can start the print job from anywhere, and when you reach your home or office, you will find your printed document ready. All you need to do is download HP ePrint app and install it on your smartphone or tablet.
HP Envy 5540 ePrint suite includes the following:
- ePrint, which send a print job from your mobile device to the HP ePrint printer’s email address for printing HP Public Print Locations where you can submit a print job to an HP printer located in a public areas, such as a FedEx office or airport.
- Support for both Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint.
HP ENVY 5540 PRINTER DRIVER INSTALLATION
After connecting your printer to the wireless network, follow the steps below to start the printer HP Envy 5540 driver installation. Have your USB cable handy and connect it when prompted during the installation.
HP Envy 5540 Setup and driver installation:
- The HP envy 5540 software download for HP Envy 5540 Driver Installation is available at 123.hp.com/setup 5540
- Enter your printer Model on the search tab displayed.
- click Begin
- Click Download.
- After the download has completed, double click on the driver file downloaded.
- start the installation.
- Follow the on screen instructions and complete the process.
- Now return to www hp.com/123 or 123.hp.com/5540 on your browser to complete your printer registration and activation.
HP ENVY 5540 WIRELESS SETUP PRINTER AUTO CONNECT
With this mode of wireless connection, we don’t have to use network SSID or password. It connects automatically.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS.
- Computer with dynamic IP address.
- 802.11b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4GHz connection.
HP Envy 5540 Install printer software:
- Download the software HP website 123.hp.com/envy 5540
- The software you download must be compatible to both the printer and the computer OS you’re using.
- Next you have to select the network type.
- Click, Yes, send my wireless settings to my printer.
- Begin installing.
HP Envy 5540 Printer setup:
- Select ’auto wireless connect’ and rest of it will be taken care by itself.
- During establishing the connection, your printer will not be connected to the internet.
HP Envy 5540 Disclaimer
123-hp-com-envy5540.com is an independent website for providing you with information regarding HP printers. This site doesn’t have specific association with “HP” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are for informational purpose only. We do not sell products or services of HP in any form. We do not provide any warranty or services associated with manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same. Download the latest printer driver for your HP Envy 5540 Printer from http://123.hp.com/envy5540