- HP Envy 5540 →
- HP Envy 5540 Offline Error
How to fix HP Envy 5540 Printer Offline Error?
123 HP Setup Envy 5540 e-all-in-one Printer
- Step 1:Go to “Devices and Printers” on your windows computer by clicking the Start menu.
- Step 2: As shown in the image given below right click on HP envy 5540 printer icon and then go to “See what’s printing” section.
- Step 3:Like mentioned in the below image, remove the check in ‘Use Printer Offline’. After some time, your HP printer will be online and you can start printing.
- Step 4:If it still doesn’t start then you can Turn OFF your 123 HP Envy 5540 Setup printer and disconnect it from your computer and after few minutes reconnect it with your computer and Turn ON the power.
- Step 5:Finally, Restart your computer and with that, you’re 123 hp envy 5540 all-in-one printer will work perfectly well, without going to offline mode again. Follow the above steps to get instant solution for How to fix HP Envy 5540 Printer Offline Error.
Get quick solution for How to fix HP Envy 5540 Printer Offline Error?. 123 HP setup envy 5540 printers, go offline due to problems with the cartridge, or the wireless network or if there are computer related issues. You can easily recover from this by reinitializing your wireless router and then restarting your PC.You can also reinstall the 123 HP setup envy 5540 Software on your PC to prevent more issues.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to set up, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.