- HP Envy 5540 →
- HP5540 Scan to Memorycard
HP Envy 5540 Scan to Memory Card
- Step 1:Follow the below steps to know how to do HP Envy 5540 scan to computer & HP Envy 5540 scan to memory card Lift the 123 HP Envy 5540 scanner lid.
- Step 2: Place the document print side down on the corner of the glass.
- Step 3: Insert the memory card into the slot.
- Step 4: Change the destination to Memory Card on the Control Panel.
- Step 5: Click on settings to change the resolution according to your need.
- Step 6: Click Scan.
HP Envy 5540 Scan to Computer
Windows 8 users:
Follow the instructions for HP Envy 5540 scan to computer. Go to the Start screen and right-click on an empty area. Select All Apps from the app bar and click the print icon bearing the printer’s name.
- Click on the on screen options and follow the prompts displayed in the dialogue boxes.
- Once, you have completed the process, click ok. Your HP Envy 5540 printer is now ready to roll.
HP Envy 5540 For Windows 10 operating system:
If you have a Windows 10 operating system, then visit 123.hp.com/envy5540 or 123.ho.com/setup 5540 and enter your 123 HP Envy 5540 and select Begin. After you are 123.hp.com/setup envy 5540 directed to the page with a link to the driver/software, follow the above mentioned process to complete the HP Envy 5540 Scan to computer & HP Envy 5540 scan to memory card
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to set up, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.