- HP Envy 5540 »
- HP 5540 Scan to Memory card
HP Envy 5540 Scan to Memory Card
- ollow the below steps to know how to do HP Envy 5540 scan to computer & HP Envy 5540 scan to memory card Lift the 123 HP Envy 5540 scanner lid.
- Place the document print side down on the corner of the glass.
- Insert the memory card into the slot.
- Change the destination to Memory Card on the Control Panel.
- Click on settings to change the resolution according to your need.
- Click Scan.
HP Envy 5540 Scan to Computer
Windows 8 users:
Follow the instructions for HP Envy 5540 scan to computer. Go to the Start screen and right-click on an empty area. Select All Apps from the app bar and click the print icon bearing the printer’s name.
- Click on the on screen options and follow the prompts displayed in the dialogue boxes.
- Once, you have completed the process, click ok. Your HP Envy 5540 printer is now ready to roll.
HP Envy 5540 For Windows 10 operating system:
If you have a Windows 10 operating system, then visit 123.hp.com/envy5540 or 123.ho.com/setup 5540 and enter your 123 HP Envy 5540 and select Begin. After you are 123.hp.com/setup envy 5540 directed to the page with a link to the driver/software, follow the above mentioned process to complete the HP Envy 5540 Scan to computer & HP Envy 5540 scan to memory card