- HP Envy 5540 »
- HP Envy 5540 Airprint
HP Envy 5540 Airprint
Get more information about HP Envy 5540 Airprint. Generally, users find it easy to install and print documents/photos in a Windows operating system. Since, Apple uses a different operating system; the process and functioning of these printers differ. To enable print options in an Apple device, it is better to make use of the AirPrint option. HP AirPrint is a mobile printing solution which was included with the Apple iOS v 4.2 and later introduced in other operating systems. If the users enable the AirPrint option, they can print any document wirelessly. Also, Apple apps like Safari, Mail, iWorks and Photos support 123 HP AirPrint.
HP Envy 5540 Pre-requisites to print with AirPrint
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod touch that runs on iOS v4.2 or any recent versions.
- HP Printer with an AirPrint option.
- Working wireless network. Airprint is not supported in public wireless networks.
- Applications which supports AirPrint.
Difference between HP ePrint and Apple’s AirPrint
123 HP Envy 5540 ePrint
- HP Envy 5540 ePrint
- Does not require additional software or print driver.
- Compatible with any mobile devices.
123 HP 5540 Apple’s AirPrint
- HP Envy 5540 AirPrint
- Requires supported applications on the Apple device.
- Compatible only with Apple devices.
How to Print with HP Envy 5540 Airprint?
- Download the Software for 123 HP 5540 Printer.
- Run the HP Envy 5540 Print and Scan Doctor
- If your printer is not set as ‘Default’, then go to Devices and Printers to mark your printer as ‘Default’.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the HP Driver and software.
- Restart the computer and 123 HP Setup Envy 5540 printer.
- Scan with a scanning app. (Only if you can’t scan the document).
Display of ‘Error – 2081883401’ while uninstalling.
The error message ‘Error – 2081883401’ with the serial number, is displayed when you upgrade your computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. While uninstalling this software, click Ignore on the Error message dialogue box. The uninstall process continues and if it is required, restart the computer.whether your computer is switched on, and check if it is connected to a wireless network. Get complete guidance for HP Envy 5540 Airprint Setup from our experts.