- HP Envy 5540 →
- HP Envy 5540 eprint
HP Envy 5540 eprint Setup Guidance
123 HP Envy 5540 ePrint Setup
123 HP Envy 5540 ePrint is a free application present in the 123 HP Envy 5540 wireless setup printers, with which you can print documents in emails sent to the device. Word documents, PDFs, Photos can be sent with ePrint and can be printed from anywhere with ease. To use this ePrint, you must register your Hewlett Packard HP Envy 5540 e- all-in-one printer at the HP ePrint Center. It can be done using a unique email address assigned to the printer. With ePrint you can print on the go as long as, your device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the 123 HP Envy 5540 Printer. Before using HP Envy 5540 ePrint, make sure you have an active internet connection.
Steps for HP Envy 5540 ePrint Printer Setup
- Turn ON the Web Services from the HP Envy 5540 printer’s control panel.
- Enabling Web Services helps your HP Envy 5540 printer to connect to the internet and 123 Hp 5540 ePrint cloud service.
- Web Services can be turned ON using Web Service setup or 123 HP Envy 5540 Wireless setup by clicking Setup.
- After the above step the Web Service Summary will be displayed. Click Print info, to get the print out of the information page.
- The printed information page contains printer’s claim code or its email address.
- Example of Printer’s claim code: 34axeck44bfrb
- Claim code combined with the suffix @hpeprint.com is your printer’s email address. Example: email@example.com
- After completing the above steps, you can send and print your print jobs to your 123 HP Envy 5540 ePrint setup enabled HP Envy 5540 printer using printer’s email address from anywhere.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to set up, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.