- HP Envy 5540 »
- 123.hp.com/envy5540 Printer Install
HP Envy 5540 Printer Install
To get your 123 HP Envy 5540 printer install up and running, users must download the driver 123.hp.com/envy 5540 and install it. The driver also comes in a CD along with the printer, which consumers can use for installation. But, it is advisable to download the driver or software from the website, so that it comes with the latest updates.
How to Install 123 HP Envy 5540 printer?
- Download the software from 123.hp.com/envy5540 or 123.hp.com/setup 5540 and click on Open/Save/Run to begin the installation process.
- You can connect the power cord to the jack and set language according to your requirement. Users also have the liberty to change the language, date and time when needed.
- To get more insight on how to setup your 123 HP Envy 5540 printer and connect it to the wireless, Click Here.
- Follow the on screen prompts to complete the 123HP Envy 5540 printer installation process.
For Windows 7 operating system: