- Home »
- 123 HP Envy 5540 Printer Setup
123 HP Setup Envy 5540 Driver Download
- Download the driver from 123.hp.com/envy5540
- Network name
- Network Password
- Internet access
- Your computer connected to a wireless network in which you want your printer to be connected
- During the setup procedure, your printer must be placed close to the wireless router
How to connect to the wireless network?
Your HP Envy 5540 printer should be switched on while carrying out this process.
- Click on theWireless icon on your 123 HP Setup Envy 5540 printer control panel. A new dialogue box appears.
- Select Settings and then click on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the below mentioned steps to print from your Apple device using the 123 HP Setup Envy 5540.
- In the Apple application from where you want to print, tap or.
- Touch the Print icon and then Select 123 HP 5540 Printer on the printer option menu.
- Select the 123 HP Envy 5540 printer setup name from the drop-down menu.
- Users can change Print options according to their need. Depending on the app that you are using, the printer options may vary. Number of Copies, Paper, two-sided printing and Page range are the options that are available.