- Home »
- 123 HP Envy 5540 Scanner Settings
123 HP Envy 5540 Scanner Software
Scanning to your computer is , either through the printer displace or from the printer software on your desktop. Before starting the scanning procedure, check 123.hp.com/setup envy 5540
Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7:
Click Start All Programs 123 HP Envy 5540 Scanner series.
- From the printer software 123.hp.com/envy5540 or 123.hp.com/setup envy 5540, select the Print & Scan icon and then click Scan a document or a photo.
- A shortcut menu appears. Select the type of scan and then Click Scan.
- Select Done or Save according to your need.
- Once the scan is saved, it opens the destination where the document or image is saved.