- HP Envy 5540 →
- 123 HP Envy 5540
123 HP Envy 5540 Troubleshooting – HP Printer is Offline (Windows)
Solution – Resetting the printer and checking the connection status
- If the 123 HP Envy 5540 is switched off, then switch on the printer. Now check the printer’s status,
- If the printer can print jobs from the print queue – Then the 123 HP 5540 printer is clearing up the print jobs in the queue and is online. You can now stop troubleshooting the printer.
- If the printer becomes idle after it starts up – Then the 123 hp 5540 printer set up might be online.
- If the printer is still shown as offline – Then proceed as per the steps below.
Follow the below steps to solve printer offline error:
- HP 5540 Printer with a wireless network connection
- Check the Settings menu or the Wireless network to see whether the wireless signal is turned on in the printer.
- Ensure that the Wireless icon light is on and steady.
- HP 5540 Printer with a wired network connection
- Check whether the cable is attached to the Ethernet port of the printer and also attached to a port on the router.
- The green coloured link light on the router should be steady and the orange coloured activity light should be blinking
- USB connection – Ensure that the USB cable is properly attached to the printer and to a USB port on your computer
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to set up, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.