- HP Envy 5540 »
- 123 HP Setup 5540
123 HP Envy Setup 5540 – HP eprint Setup
Step 1 – Installing the HP ePrint app
- Open the Wi-Fi settings on your mobile device (Tablet/Smartphone). Ensure that you are connected to a 123 hp envy setup 5540 wireless network.
- For Android devices – Install the ePrint app after downloading it from the Google Play Store For Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Install the ePrint app after downloading it from the App Store After the app is installed, you will see the Welcome to HP ePrint screen displayed
- On the Welcome screen, touch Skip or Activate Now. If the activation step is skipped, then choose your usage data collection option and then touch Done.
- Enter your email address in the Activate using your email area and then touch Activate. You will receive an email with an Activation Code from the HP ePrint service.
- Go to your email and note down the PIN code sent from 123 HP Envy setup 5540 eprint.
- Go to the HP ePrint app, enter the code, then touch Activate.
- Choose your usage data preference when prompted. Then touch Done. The 123 HP eprint 5540 app will automatically detect the network’s printers.
- Choose the 123 HP 5540 printer that you would like to use.
For Technical Guidance..!!
Step 2 – Printing with the HP ePrint app
- Open the 123 hp 5540 eprint app and then touch Files.
- Choose the file type or open the file folder. Now choose the document that you would like to print.
- In the print preview screen, touch the print settings icon to make any modifications to the print settings.(Please note that the print settings icon availability varies by mobile device).
- Go back to the preview screen and touch Print.
- The print job will be sent to your 123 HP Envy setup 5540 Printer and the document will get printed.
Printing a document on your mobile device (only for Android devices)