- HP Envy 5540 →
- HP Envy 5540 Airprint Setup
HP Envy 5540 Airprint Setup Guidance
Easy Steps for 123 HP 5540 Airprint Setup
- Step 1: Make sure your 123 HP Envy 5540 Setup printer and your Apple device like the iPhone, are connected to the same wireless network. Download Apple AirPrint on your Apple device from the app store 123.hp.com/envy5540.
- Step 2: Make note of your wireless Network name SSID (Service Set Identifier) and Password. These credentials are important for connecting your HP Envy 5540 printer and the Apple device to your 123 HP Envy 5540 wireless network.
- Step 3: Go to the Printer Option in the AirPrint app of your apple device and search for your network name.
- Step 4: Select your network and tap on Print to print your document using 123 HP setup envy 5540. Follow the above steps for HP Envy 5540 Airprint Setup.
123 HP 5540 Apple’s AirPrint is a mobile printing solution present in iOS devices. The HP Envy 5540 Airprint Setup helps you to print wirelessly from your iPod, iPad or iPhone using an 123 HP 5540 ePrint enabled printer like 123 HP envy 5540 setup.To use the AirPrint, your Apple device and the 123 HP envy 5540 printer must be connected to the same wireless network.Apple Airprint is supported by Apple devices with iOS 4.2 or later. Many Apple apps such as Safari, iWorks, mail etc that are available in the App Store 123 hp support AirPrint.