- HP Envy 5540 »
- HP Envy 5540 Ink Cartridges Install
Easy 123 HP Envy 5540 Ink Cartridge Installation Guidance
123 HP Envy 5540 e-all-in-one Printer Cartridges
Get a easy steps for HP Envy 5540 ink cartridge installation. An ink cartridge contains ink (B/W or color) that gets deposited on the paper, which is being printed. It is imperative to check the 123 hp envy 5540 cartridges levels every now and then.
How to Replace 123 HP Envy 5540 Ink Cartridge?
When the ink levels are critically low then its time for HP Envy 5540 ink cartridge replacement. If you have signed up for Instant 123 hp envy 5540 ink programs, HP sends cartridges whenever your cartridges are low on ink.
HP Envy 5540 Steps to Replace Ink Cartridges
- Check whether your 123 HP Setup Envy 5540 printer is switched on.
- Open cartridge access door and wait patiently until the cartridge stops moving.
- Open the cartridge slot and pull the cartridge up.
- Unpack the new cartridge and remove the protective tape.
- Make sure you hold the cartridge in an upward angle and slide it smoothly until it clicks.
- Close the scanner lid and follow onscreen prompts to start the 123 hp envy 5540 cartridges alignment process. Follow the above steps for quick and easy 123 HP Envy 5540 Ink cartridge installation process.