- Home →
- 123 HP Envy 5540 Setup Printer
123 HP Envy 5540 e-all-in-one Printer Setup
You can install the HP envy 5540 drivers on your Windows 10 computer, using the 123 HP Envy 5540 Setup Printer and hp 5540 driver installation disc, which comes with your printer.The initial setup guide and manual for HP envy 5540 wireless setup, and software installation can be found in its User Guide.You can also download the latest 123 HP Setup Envy 5540 software and driver from 123.hp.com/setup 5540 or123.hp.com/envy5540
123 HP envy 5540 Driver Setup guide for software installation:
- Make sure your 123 HP Envy 5540 setup printer and your Windows computer are connected to the same wireless network. Once that is ensured, you can proceed further with the HP Envy 5540 wireless setup.
- Make note of your wireless Network name (SSID) and Password. These credentials are important to connect your 123 HP Envy 5540 printer setup and computer to your wireless network.
- After completing the above steps, you can either download the latest version of the driver or you can install the HP envy 5540 wireless setup using the installation disc.
- Go to → hp.com/setup 5540 or 123.hp.com 5540 from your browser. Enter your HP Envy 5540 setup printer model number as “HP envy 5540” in the box mentioned and click → Begin.
- A new page will open, containing the 123 HP envy 5540 driver install software. Now click → Download and save that file. Double click on the downloaded driver software setup file to launch the HP envy setup 5540 printer installation.
- Click → Next and follow the instructions for completing the 123 hp 5540 driver download software installation on your Windows computer.
- Latest version of the 123 HP envy 5540 printer driver software supports Windows 10 operating system. Users are advised to check the compatibility of the driver installation software before downloading.