- HP Envy 5540 →
- HP Envy 5540 Scan to computer
HP Envy 5540 Scan to Computer
Easy HP Envy 5540 Scan to Computer Steps
- Step 1: Follow the below steps for HP Envy 5540 scan to computer. Download hp printer software 123.hp.com/envy5540.Open the scanner in your 123 HP envy 5540 printer. Keep the document or photo on the scanner glass upside down and close the cover.
- Step 2: On your Windows computer, go to Start menu and click on it. Go to All Programs and click “HP Solution Center” in the HP folder.
- Step 3: In the 123 HP envy 5540 printer Solution Center, click on “Scan Picture” or the “Scan Document” button based on the document placed in the scanner.
- Step 4: Now, you have to choose the storage location for saving the scanned item on your computer. After choosing the location, click “Scan” and then click “OK”
- Step 5: On completing the above step, a preview window will open up, in which you can make further changes if needed, and then finally click “Finish” to complete the HP Envy 5540 scan to computer.
All views on this site are made by the best of our knowledge and do not represent any thoughts of other sites. Using this website, you can understand how to set up, use and troubleshoot your product. Also, the services provided by us are limited to customer requests and does not replicate any other businesses.