- HP Envy 5540 →
- HP Envy 5540 Scan to computer
HP Envy 5540 Scan to Computer
Easy HP Envy 5540 Scan to Computer Steps
- Step 1: Follow the below steps for HP Envy 5540 scan to computer. Download hp printer software 123.hp.com/envy5540.Open the scanner in your 123 HP envy 5540 printer. Keep the document or photo on the scanner glass upside down and close the cover.
- Step 2: On your Windows computer, go to Start menu and click on it. Go to All Programs and click “HP Solution Center” in the HP folder.
- Step 3: In the 123 HP envy 5540 printer Solution Center, click on “Scan Picture” or the “Scan Document” button based on the document placed in the scanner.
- Step 4: Now, you have to choose the storage location for saving the scanned item on your computer. After choosing the location, click “Scan” and then click “OK”
- Step 5: On completing the above step, a preview window will open up, in which you can make further changes if needed, and then finally click “Finish” to complete the HP Envy 5540 scan to computer.